Study in the UK

Standard Visa

If you wish to attend university or college in the UK, you’re allowed to apply for a student visa to study in the UK if you are above 16 and have the following:

  • - Been offered a place on a course from an approved educational institution
  • - Proof of sufficient fund to pay for the course and support yourself - the amount will vary depending on your circumstances
  • - Proof of English language proficiency
  • - Consent from your parents if you’re 16 or 17

Child Student Visa

To be eligible to apply for a child student visa you must be between 4 and 17 years old and you want to study at an independent school in the UK:

You must:

  • - Have an unconditional offer on a course from an independent school
  • - Proof of funds to cover course fee and cost of living
  • - Have the consent of your parent or guardian to study in the UK

Study English in the UK (Short-term Study Visa)

A permitted paid engageYou are allowed to apply for a Short-term study visa to study English language in the UK. This visa is for English language courses lasting longer than 6 months and up to 11 months.