Our Services

Study In The UK

The UK is home to some of the most prominent educational institutions in the world, and there are numerous opportunities for scholarships and grants available to foreign students.

Student Visa: If you are 16 or over, you can apply for a Student Visa to study in the UK if you have been admitted at an eligible place of study, have enough funds to support yourself and can speak, write, and understand English. This visa usually lasts for the length of your studies, and you may be able to switch to another route after your studies.


Child Student Visa: This visa is for children between the ages of 4-17 who want to study at an independent school in the UK. To apply, the child must have an unconditional offer at an independent school, the consent of their parents, and enough funds to support them. This visa typically lasts for the length of your course and 4 months after.


Study English in the UK: If you are interested in studying English, you can apply for this short term study visa to study English in the UK. This visa is designed for English courses lasting 6-11 months. This visa is valid for the length of the English course and 30 days thereafter, provided you do not stay longer than 11 months.

Why Choose Us?

Let's help on your case in,
3 easy steps.


We'll build your plan


Be on your way


What our clients are saying


I have used UK Migration Lawyers on a number of occasions and each time I have found them to be exemplary. This team is highly knowledgeable about all aspects of each application made. I would highly recommend it to anyone seeking support on immigration matters. The consultants were very dedicated and provided me with excellent assistance throughout the whole process.

Seddo Eiusmod

IT Consultant

Call us on

+44 (0)1224 503 590


Maybe you have a lot of questions

Who will pay for my expenses?
How much time will it take to get a resolution?
How much is my case worth for me?

An Immigration lawyer is an expert who is trained in immigration law and equipped to offer you professional advice and guidance on simple and complex immigration, travel, and visa cases. These cases include and are not limited to work permits, sponsor licences, indefinite leave to remain, British citizenship and family visas.


At RS Global, we are registered and regulated by the OISC. Our immigration experts are certified by the OISC and authorised to offer reliable immigration advice to you, your family, and your business.

Soliciting advice from an immigration lawyer helps you to mitigate chances of rejection, which may prove costly and time consuming for you. An experienced immigration lawyer carefully evaluates your case and offers tailored advice and guidance according to your unique situation.


Our expert immigration lawyers at RS Global have years of experience in complex immigration cases and can ease up the application process for you by advising you on the most suitable routes to take, inspecting your documents, and advising you on what to expect from the process.

The cost of hiring an immigration lawyer depends on your unique situation. Every immigration case is different, takes a different route, takes up different processing times, and incurs a different cost. The cost of your entry or settlement in the UK cannot be predicted, however, future costs of rejection or appeals can be avoided when you hire an immigration lawyer.

A consultation with one of our immigration experts will help us assess your situation and evaluate the cost of the process for you, book an appointment today to speak to one of our immigration experts.

The time is takes for you to receive a response depends on many factors such as the uniqueness of your case and prevailing external factors like a global pandemic. The Home Office works to respond to most applications within reasonable time, and you do not need to contact them after you submit your application.

The best way to ensure that you get a response on time is to make your application as early as possible, so you can speak to one of our experts today to kick-start your application process now.

If you are an EU citizen (except Ireland) or from Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, or Switzerland and have been living in the UK by 31 December 2020, you can apply for the EU Scheme. The deadline for applications on June 30 2021, so make sure you apply before the deadline. You will also need to apply for your children to make sure they do not lose their rights to education and healthcare. If you started living in the UK on or after January 1 2021, you may need to apply for a visa instead.

Our immigration experts are always available to help you and your family with your settlement in the UK, book an appointment today to have one of them assess your situation.

We're here to help, contact us today.