Our Services

Visit the UK

Your visit to the UK may take many different forms: A holiday, business meeting, or short stay. Whatever your case, we’re here to help.

Standard Visitor Visa: You can visit the UK on a standard visitor visa for tourism, business meetings, to study a short-term course, to take part in academic research or to receive private medical treatment. The length of stay for this visa is usually 6 months.

Marriage Visitor Visa: The Marriage Visitor Visa is provided to people who want to get married, register a civil partnership within the UK or give notice of a marriage or civil partnership in UK, and are not planning to settle in the UK after the marriage or civil partnership. You can visit the UK for up to 6 months on this visa.

Permitted Paid Engagement Visa: This visa applies if you have been invited to the UK as an expert in your profession. It can be applied for if you are invited by a UK organisation or client or want to carry out specific paid work without sponsorship. With it you can give lectures at higher institutions, take part in arts, entertainment or sporting activities, or provide advocacy in specific areas of law. The length of stay for the Permitted Paid Engagement visa is 1 month.

Parent of a Child Student Visa: If you have a child between the ages of 4-11 attending an independent school in the UK, you can apply for the Parent of a Child Student visa. With this visa, you can remain in the UK until your child’s student visa expires or till they turn 12.

Visit the UK in a Chinese Tour Group: If you are a Chinese citizen, you can come to the UK for up to 30 days as part of a tour group through the approved destination status agreement (ADS).

Why Choose Us?

Let's help on your case in,
3 easy steps.


We'll build your plan


Be on your way


What our clients are saying


I have used UK Migration Lawyers on a number of occasions and each time I have found them to be exemplary. This team is highly knowledgeable about all aspects of each application made. I would highly recommend it to anyone seeking support on immigration matters. The consultants were very dedicated and provided me with excellent assistance throughout the whole process.

Seddo Eiusmod

IT Consultant

Call us on

+44 (0)1224 503 590


Maybe you have a lot of questions

Who will pay for my expenses?
How much time will it take to get a resolution?
How much is my case worth for me?
Who is an immigration lawyer?

An Immigration lawyer is an expert who is trained in immigration law and equipped to offer you professional advice and guidance on simple and complex immigration, travel, and visa cases. These cases include and are not limited to work permits, sponsor licences, indefinite leave to remain, British citizenship and family visas.


At RS Global, we are registered and regulated by the OISC. Our immigration experts are certified by the OISC and authorised to offer reliable immigration advice to you, your family, and your business.

Why do I need an Immigration Lawyer?

Soliciting advice from an immigration lawyer helps you to mitigate chances of rejection, which may prove costly and time consuming for you. An experienced immigration lawyer carefully evaluates your case and offers tailored advice and guidance according to your unique situation.


Our expert immigration lawyers at RS Global have years of experience in complex immigration cases and can ease up the application process for you by advising you on the most suitable routes to take, inspecting your documents, and advising you on what to expect from the process.

How much does it cost to hire an immigration lawyer?

The cost of hiring an immigration lawyer depends on your unique situation. Every immigration case is different, takes a different route, takes up different processing times, and incurs a different cost. The cost of your entry or settlement in the UK cannot be predicted, however, future costs of rejection or appeals can be avoided when you hire an immigration lawyer.

A consultation with one of our immigration experts will help us assess your situation and evaluate the cost of the process for you, book an appointment today to speak to one of our immigration experts.

How long will it take for my case to get resolved?

The time is takes for you to receive a response depends on many factors such as the uniqueness of your case and prevailing external factors like a global pandemic. The Home Office works to respond to most applications within reasonable time, and you do not need to contact them after you submit your application.

The best way to ensure that you get a response on time is to make your application as early as possible, so you can speak to one of our experts today to kick-start your application process now.

Who needs to apply for the EU settlement scheme?

If you are an EU citizen (except Ireland) or from Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, or Switzerland and have been living in the UK by 31 December 2020, you can apply for the EU Scheme. The deadline for applications on June 30 2021, so make sure you apply before the deadline. You will also need to apply for your children to make sure they do not lose their rights to education and healthcare. If you started living in the UK on or after January 1 2021, you may need to apply for a visa instead.

Our immigration experts are always available to help you and your family with your settlement in the UK, book an appointment today to have one of them assess your situation.

We're here to help, contact us today.